Teen Lolita Outerwear
Uploaded 30th Mar 2007 at 12:51 AM · Updated 5th Nov 2008 at 4:31 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
Unlike most of the clothes I make I do not own this or used a real reference. This is purely a brain splat on a sim. I think it came out fairly decent. The design on the shirt is merely a downloaded photoshop brush.
I ticked off Open for Business because this is a recolor of a maxis mesh available in Open for Business.
1 Please do NOT put my creations on exchange! This includes any use of my meshes or textures
2 Do NOT use my textures without asking my permission first and giving me credit
3 If you use one of my meshes please do not upload the mesh with you recolor but link back to my mesh on this site. Also please send me a link to your recolor in a PM I’d love to see what my meshes are being used for.
4 If you use my creations in a full sim keep it on MTS2 and link to me.
5 If you use my creations for anything keep it free! No profiting off of my work!
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
|Open for Business|
Size: 193.6 KB · Downloads: 6,227 · 30th Mar 2007
|193.6 KB||6,227||30th Mar 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.