Harvest Orchard Trees in the Winter
Uploaded 14th Jun 2007 at 5:32 AM · Updated 11th Dec 2008 at 7:00 AM by Morague
Just build a greenhouse around your orchard trees & they will continue to produce right through the winter! Of course, unprotected orchard trees will still go dormant - as they should.
Quaxi - for Squinge, Echo, Inge & Dizzy - for encouraging me to mod.
MTS2 - for allowing me a place to post
Size: 344 Bytes · Downloads: 13,195 · 14th Jun 2007
|344 Bytes||13,195||14th Jun 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.