A recolor of the Seasons Startup Screen
Uploaded 14th Jun 2007 at 10:44 PM · Updated 15th Jun 2007 at 12:21 AM by jonayla : ... am I stupid or what..
It's simply a recolor of the startupscreen and the neighborhood manager logo. Nothing more.
The creepy part is, that you can't just put it into your downloads-folder. It has to be put here:
As mine is:
D:\GAMES\EA\The Sims 2\Seasons\TSData\Res\Locale\UK English\UI
I don't know if you can just stick it into the folder of the language you use. If you happen to be a swede, you'd probably put it here:
But please understand it's an image so it will be "seasons" even on a french game installation.
I'm pretty sure someone can make that downloads-folderable (or already has, - I haven't checked to be honest)..
It will not change the startup lines, just the images.
If you use it, please take a of the original ui.package in the folder.
My first tryout with SimPE, so really, the file. If you happen to have some sort of a ui.package in your downloads -folder, this still might work. Mine does.
Oh and please tell if it poops up your system.
You know who you are.
Size: 198.9 KB · Downloads: 675 · 14th Jun 2007
|198.9 KB||675||14th Jun 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.