*update*"The Bog" bedding
Uploaded 15th Jul 2007 at 11:09 PM · Updated 12th Sep 2009 at 7:30 PM by -Maylin-
Ahh, the bog, now available in bedding. Perfect for your earthy, plant, swamp, or just plain green-lovin' sims! Now they can curl up in comfort in their homes at night with the crickets singing and the frogs croaking. (Frogs and crickets not included, sorry.) Wouldn't Kermit or the "Swamp Thing" be proud to own this bedding?
I want to thank SwtNess2 who was at Sims Mod Board for helping me figure out bedding recolors and I want to thank tiggerypum here at mod the sims 2 for her tutorial found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=85298
Thanks very much!
Size: 218.9 KB · Downloads: 456 · 15th Jul 2007
|218.9 KB||456||15th Jul 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I also want to add that I am no longer creating for Sims 2 at this time, but I still appreciate the thanks and feedback. I am still trying to wrap my brain around the Sims 3, so have patience, I will have something out there eventually! ;)