Well Rounded Sims Female Adult Baby Doll Nighties
Uploaded 17th Sep 2007 at 8:19 PM · Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:31 AM by Dr Pixel
Well Rounded Sims are a new body size, made at the request of a friend who wanted something a little bigger than the Maxis sizes, but not huge.
The "normal" size is one step larger than Maxis' "fat" size...
The download includes the mesh and the four recolors shown.
More Well Rounded clothing for Female Adult / Young Adult/ Elder:
Sweaters N Boots
Well Rounded Clothing for Female Teens:
Shorts N Tops
Sports Jersey PJ's
Swimsuits N Undies
Sweaters N Boots
All my items including this one may be recolored/re-skinned.
You can use and alter my alphas, texture images, and bumpmaps as you wish - no credit needed.
Please put some effort into it, there are many good tutorials that will show you how to make something you can be proud of.
If you are posting your work at ModTheSims2, link to this thread so people can get the mesh.
If you are posting on the Exchange, you should also link to the thread since meshes do not always package up properly in complete Sims.
If you are posting them on your own site you can offer my mesh for download on your site too. Credit for the mesh is appreciated but not required.
If you are altering the mesh for any reason, please take the trouble to do it correctly - change the filename, use fix integrety, and re-link it to your own color .packages.
You can use all my items in your lots, screenshots, stories, movies, and complete Sims - no credits necessary, just have fun with them.
To make this perfectly clear, what I am saying is that you can do whatever you want with my items, and post them anywhere you like. That includes free sites, the Exchange, paysites, and donator-only areas.
I just ask that you take the trouble to do it correctly so your stuff doesn't interfere with anyone else's.
Made using SimPE, MilkShape, and Wes Howe's UniMesh plugins
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No metadata is extracted from the uploaded files.
Size: 2.48 MB · Downloads: 30,947 · 17th Sep 2007
|2.48 MB||30,947||17th Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The Bodyshop Mechanic program was updated March 14 - if you use Bodyshop at all, you might want to take a look.
All my vehicles have now been updated to work, without alterations, with Numenor's Drivable Cars without NightLife mod.
Some of my downloads got corrupted in the recent hard-drive crash - These are all replaced now - and a big thanks to those who helped by sending the original .zip files.