Forest grass ground cover
Uploaded 31st Oct 2007 at 10:43 AM · Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 8:05 PM by lemonontour
*Yay, this upload got picked*
(first time one of my creations got picked ==> makes me really happy! Thanks a lot!!)
It's been a while since my last build mode and floor upload!
I decided to make a new ground cover and I thought making a forest ground cover would be nice.
So here it is now:
My forest grass is a moss-covered ground cover with leaves and branches
Please leave a comment and don't forget to say thanks! feel free to include and use it for your uploads, but please give credits and a link back to me.
Size: 39.3 KB · Downloads: 6,609 · 31st Oct 2007
|39.3 KB||6,609||31st Oct 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hello Hello and Welcome! Buenas dias, Bonjour and Griezi mitanand!