Log walls in new colors! *based on my honey log set
Uploaded 28th Jan 2008 at 2:05 AM
They are as follows:
Platinum log walls with and without stone base
Chocolate log walls with and without stone base
Coal log walls with and without stone base
I guess I could have come up with a better description for the "chocolate" logs, but that's all I could come up with for now. hee hee.
They can be used indoors and out, of course! Don't worry about termites, they've all been treated!
I hope you all enjoy them.
I zipped it as a set, but you can pick the ones you don't want out of your downloads as needed, they are all labeled wall_*description*_kalam for ya!
Title: Chocolate Log Walls with Stone base!
Description: Lovely dark, chocolate brown log walls with colorful stone base. These work great indoors and out! Be creative! Kalamity_Katie
Title: Dark Coal Logs with light stone base
Description: Lovely dark coal-grey logs with a nice, light stone base for your sims! Use indoor or out and combine with the Dark Coal Log walls- found separately! Kalamity_Katie
Title: Platinum-washed Log walls
Description: No, not really washed with platinum, but still an nice silvery look created by using the finest silver pines! Kalamity_Katie
Title: Chocolate Brown logs
Description: Can't help how the name sounds, but these walls are guaranteed georgous on any sims home or cabin getaway! Kalamity_Katie
Title: Dark Coal Logs
Description: For the sim that prefers a darker, more serious look to ther log cabin or home, these logs have been soaked in our special termite-inhibiting, darkening natural-based chemicals and then dried and rubbed down with coal powder! For indoors and out! Kalamity_Katie
Title: Platinum-washed logs with stone base
Description: Well, to be cost effective, they weren't really washed with platinum, but still a nice silver color from special genetically engineered silver pines! Finished off with a nice, colorful stone base. kalamity_Katie
Size: 228.4 KB · Downloads: 2,387 · 28th Jan 2008
|228.4 KB||2,387||28th Jan 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I also want to add that I am no longer creating for Sims 2 at this time, but I still appreciate the thanks and feedback. I am still trying to wrap my brain around the Sims 3, so have patience, I will have something out there eventually! ;)