Beautiful Wheelchair Recolors!
Uploaded 16th Mar 2008 at 7:47 PM · Updated 15th Apr 2009 at 8:30 PM by Dani12095
The colors I made are a light gray, a light blue, a light green, and a light floral(the floral has some spots that i missed. It is hard to magic want little spots.)
They look really good in the game and they are perfect for children and hospitals and movies! The pink floral one even has pink spokes!
For my first recolor and upload I think they turned out pretty good. I hope you all enjoy them and don't forget to say "thanks"! Oh and thank Windkeeper to! And Also, sorry if I was trying to sound professional...I was 12 and I thought I was some big shot.
Windkeeper for the wonderful mesh! Keep it up!!
Numenor for the wonderful tutorial!
Description: By Windkeeper, sims2.thesimsresource.com Do not clone, recolor, re-distribute without permission. Polygons: 1474
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 131.1 KB · Downloads: 3,499 · 17th Mar 2008
|131.1 KB||3,499||17th Mar 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Wheelchair by windkeeper|