-Conversion Content- PJs for Elders, Teens, and Bonus Extras for Others
Uploaded 28th Mar 2008 at 8:16 PM · Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 6:38 AM by Phaenoh
The fat morphs on both meshes didn't work properly when I first uploaded them! I didn't realize anything was wrong until someone pointed it out to me. I have since fixed the meshes and reuploaded them. Please redownload unless you like the 'insta-diet' the guys get from putting on their pjs. Sorries! - April 4, 2008
Similar to my recent uploads of Undies and Swimsuit Conversions for these ages, I present to you, PJs! My elders and teens needed better PJs and I was REALLY tired of giving them all the solid colored Classic PJs that was the ONLY thing they had.
Like my last post, these pjs are not your standard downloads. They draw their texture from the basegame adult drawstring pjs. Since they do not actually contain a copy of that texture, they have a much smaller file size, and if you happen to have a replacement for them, then they will draw that texture instead too. As much as I hated those Classic PJs, there were a few of the colors missing from each age. This kind of inconsistency bugs the heck out of me, so I've filled in the holes with ones that borrow the textures from the ages that had them. These also pull defaults, like mine. If you want standard CC versions of any of these, check out this thread of mine.
Just to recap, since I didn't take pictures of everything. What you get:
Elder Men: 5 Drawstring PJs (on a new elder body mesh!) that pull whatever default you have
Elder Ladies: 1 Plaid Classic PJs that pulls default
Adult Men: 1 Aqua Classic PJs that pulls default
Teen Boys: 8 Drawstring PJs (on a new teen body mesh!) that pull whatever default you have, 3 require University Expansion Pack, 1 Aqua Classic PJs that pulls default
Teen Girls: 3 Classic PJs, Plaid, Purple, and Gray that pull defaults
Install instructions: Place them directly, or make a subfolder, in the following location and put the files there instead of in your Downloads folder. C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 FreeTime\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins (or whichever is your highest expansion pack folder).
You can put these files in your Downloads folder, but if you do, the delete button will be enabled in CAS and Body Shop. Do NOT delete them in CAS or Body Shop. Doing so may corrupt some of your game files. To remove the outfits from your Sleepwear bin, delete the package file from where you installed them.
P.S. Leave me a note? I like reading. What other conversions should I do? I'm running out of ideas. BTW, I'm specifically looking for clothes to give to elders and males, they don't have nearly enough clothes.
Both Elder and Teen meshes: Facecount-1916 VertexCount-1306
Kalimos, for lending his PJs to Arthur and Striker.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 4.0 KB · Downloads: 12,920 · 29th Mar 2008
|4.0 KB||12,920||29th Mar 2008|
Size: 98.7 KB · Downloads: 15,162 · 29th Mar 2008
|98.7 KB||15,162||29th Mar 2008|
Size: 8.0 KB · Downloads: 11,431 · 29th Mar 2008
|8.0 KB||11,431||29th Mar 2008|
Size: 97.4 KB · Downloads: 13,897 · 29th Mar 2008
|97.4 KB||13,897||29th Mar 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Blurb and Updatez:
- Please don't reupload my work anywhere else. Just point them back here, I'm not going anywhere! :)
- Please ask permission before using my work as a base for your project. I almost always say 'yes' and often times I will help you with your project! :bunny:
- If you make something (like a story or a video) and it has something of mine in it, send me the link, I love to see my stuff 'in action'!
- Sadly, but honestly, I can't take on requests. You can ask if it's something already related to one of my current projects, but I'm not likely to take on your project for you. MTS has lots of wonderful tutorials ;)