"Mix n' Match" Mahjong-Matching Carved Card (Poker) Tables
Uploaded 18th May 2008 at 7:01 AM · Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 7:46 PM by amjoie
Please note: You can use the carved card tables, by themselves, if you have Nightlife; but if you want them to match the Mahjong Table sets I made, you will also need Bon Voyage.
Just a few sample closeup pictures:
(See pictures below for more color combinations)
In order to have all colors of both wood and felt, you must put ALL the card (poker) table packages in your downloads folder. If all packages are included, you can mix and match the available felt with any color wood, and the available wood with any color felt. It is not possible to add just a felt color or just a wood color, since all packages must include both a felt and wood color, per package.
Once all packages are in your downloads folder, you will have the following colors:
To have the whole matching gaming set, also look for my "Dark and Lighter Wood Mahjong Table/Chair Sets - in Red, Blue, Emerald, and Cream" and my "Mahjong Table/Chair Completer Sets," which add the rest of the colors to match these card tables. The Ming chairs found in the the matching sets are designed to be used with these card tables.
You may recolor these, by using my textures as a base for making more color tones, if you wish. No restrictions. Have fun!
Thank you to Numenor for the and Quaxi, et al, for SimPE!
Size: 253.2 KB · Downloads: 7,288 · 18th May 2008
|253.2 KB||7,288||18th May 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You can use my pets creations as a base for your own pets, but it would be nice if you mention that, and provide a link back so they can also get the AMjoie originals. :D
Oh, I almost forgot: If you do recolor the mahjong table or put it in your houses, you must include the override package along with your recolor, so that your recolor can have the gold game pieces (tiles). If you put your recolored mahjong table on MTSi2 or include it in a house on MTSi2, please credit Havelock for the override.
If you put your recolored mahjong table or a house including my mahjong table or your recolor of it on another site, then please link back here, so people can download the Havelock override from MTSi2. (If you would prefer not to link back, then please ask Havelock for his permission to include it, and credit him.)