basket ball court transparent recolours
Uploaded 13th Jun 2008 at 2:39 PM · Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 11:11 PM by -Maylin-
You will find in these downloads:
the version called basket ball hoop pole lines.rar is the floor.
the version called basket ball hoop no pole.rar is a pole less version
Everybody on MTS 2
Makers of ********
I also made a No goal post net & Just the goal posts version of the goal of paul. You can find it at this thread:
basket ball hoop pole lines.rar
Size: 46.2 KB · Downloads: 6,361 · 13th Jun 2008
|46.2 KB||6,361||13th Jun 2008|
basket ball hoop no pole.rar
Size: 440.5 KB · Downloads: 5,915 · 13th Jun 2008
|440.5 KB||5,915||13th Jun 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
But please feel free to use ANY other way you like