Uploaded 21st Nov 2008 at 10:55 PM · Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 12:50 PM by DasMatze2
Game Compatibility: in order for this set to work, you need at least ONE expansion or stuff pack (any one will be fine).
This pack includes 15 objects:
Straight 2 (Double length)
Straight 4 (Quadruple length)
Straight Double 2
Straight Double 4
Cover (for crossings)
You'll find them in the Miscellaneous section.
It's definately not perfect but I hope you like it anyway.
Straight (Single): 22
Straight (Double): 44
Double Start and End: 243
Thanks to cgtextures.com for their wonderful, free textures.
Thanks to Criquette because I used his excellent Tramway set for the right scale and for the settings in SimPE.
Size: 289.0 KB · Downloads: 8,766 · 21st Nov 2008
|289.0 KB||8,766||21st Nov 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.