Uploaded 16th Dec 2008 at 5:26 PM · Updated 31st Mar 2009 at 1:55 AM by bubbajoe62
Surprisingly playable: my triple-platinum immortal romance sim has lived here forever.
Despite leaving offspring all over town, he managed to raise one of his own here and it's headmaster approved!
Enough room in back to add a small crafting shop if desired.
Contains no content from FT/AL/IKEA but was packaged after installation of those EPs. file includes the animations for the spiral stairs. Place in your downloads folder.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: $67,223
Custom Content Included:
- Simple Spiral Stairs - Right turn by Marvine (thanks a lot!)
|Open for Business|
Size: 608.7 KB · Downloads: 168 · 16th Dec 2008
|608.7 KB||168||16th Dec 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
My lots are built to be played in cut-away view.
While building my lots, I aim for a clean, crisp appearance while maintaining visual interest and good sight lines.
No filters, no photo actions. What you see is what you get.
I can do Maxis-match but I usually prefer to recreate something in real life.
Which is weird because I generally avoid English and RL images in Sim clothing and decor.
I had a lot more verbiage describing my philosophy of Sim-architecture and ended up sounding absolutely insufferable so to paraphrase Coco Chanel:
before leaving the house, a lady should look at the accessories and remove one mirror.
No restrictions on TOU. If you claim my stuff as your own or try to monetize it, you have bigger problems than I do.