Uploaded 21st Dec 2008 at 9:15 PM · Updated 31st Mar 2009 at 1:47 AM by bubbajoe62
After dancing, they can soak their tired feet in the hot tub or relax in the bar. There's always plenty of fun things to do as Club DJ offers a video game parlor upstairs and an entertainment room with poker and pool downstairs. There's even a private bedroom suite. (You know those Romance Sims.)
When the night is finished, fix a little snack on the grill and watch the sun rise from the dining patio.
Club DJ...you'll never want to leave!
P.S. I know you can think of a better name for this lot.
Animation files for the spiral stairs are included in the .rar file. Place in your downloads folder.
Contains no content from FT/Al but was packaged after installation of those EPs.
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: $116,226
Custom Content Included:
- Simple Spiral Stairs - Right turn by by Marvine @ MTS2
- Simple Spiral Stairs - Left turn by by Marvine @ MTS2
- 'Pleiadian' Tall Fence by Holy Simoly
- "White Chocolate" Orb of Light by By Kate @ Parsimonious
- 4ESF Dining8 Window by 4eversimfantasy
- 4ESF Living9 Window by 4eversimfantasy
- 4ESF Outdoor3 (4) Palm by 4eversimfantasy
- 'Pleiadian' Short Fence by Holy Simoly
|Open for Business|
Size: 1.46 MB · Downloads: 3,321 · 21st Dec 2008
|1.46 MB||3,321||21st Dec 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
My lots are built to be played in cut-away view.
While building my lots, I aim for a clean, crisp appearance while maintaining visual interest and good sight lines.
No filters, no photo actions. What you see is what you get.
I can do Maxis-match but I usually prefer to recreate something in real life.
Which is weird because I generally avoid English and RL images in Sim clothing and decor.
I had a lot more verbiage describing my philosophy of Sim-architecture and ended up sounding absolutely insufferable so to paraphrase Coco Chanel:
before leaving the house, a lady should look at the accessories and remove one mirror.
No restrictions on TOU. If you claim my stuff as your own or try to monetize it, you have bigger problems than I do.