New Mesh- Trumpeter Swan for your pond or lake!
Uploaded 10th Mar 2009 at 4:09 PM · Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 5:48 AM by kalamity_katie : update corrupted file
This is my first mesh, so I would really like your feedback on this one. My old hands are kinda shaky, so my textures may be a bit off. I tried to make the swan look as close to the real thing as I could. I cloned the new mesh using the umbrella lily pad, there is no shadow for the object, but I tried it out in the game and it looks fine. I may update this one at a later time if I feel inclined to add the shadow .
The swan can be found under build in the landscape/flowers section. I did this so that you can find it easily as decorative is pretty full already.
I really hope you enjoy your swans!
face count: 500
vertex count: 432
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Graceful and serene, the Trumpeter Swan will add class to your sims pond or water garden!
Size: 135.4 KB · Downloads: 18,892 · 10th Mar 2009
|135.4 KB||18,892||10th Mar 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I also want to add that I am no longer creating for Sims 2 at this time, but I still appreciate the thanks and feedback. I am still trying to wrap my brain around the Sims 3, so have patience, I will have something out there eventually! ;)