Blackberry Sim =] by Kylebeans
Uploaded 18th Mar 2009 at 6:31 PM · Updated 17th Mar 2009 at 9:09 PM by kylebeans
So, I made this phone back in October, but didn't bother to upload it because of, well, private issues.
Actually, I was just lazy.
So, alas, Here is the Blackberry Sim!
Made with TLC
[Tender Love 'n' Care]
Personally, I think it's my best phone yet. Probably because the Mesh is easy, and the Texture was high quality! So enjoy!
And just in Case your wondering who that Sexy Sexy Sim modeling my phone is,
it's me ;D
This phone is not compatible if you already have another Cell Phone in your downloads folder! It's not just my phones, but all Cell Phones are like this! [well to my knowledge] So you can't have your sexy blue krzr and a blackberry at the same time! =( Sorry people! You buy this cell like any other cell, go to a store with and Electronic Dispenser Machine thing, and buy it there =] to remove the phone [and maybe replace with a diff one of my phones ;D] Just take it out of your downloads folder, and voila! your Sims have the original [ugly] Phone University came with, or the new Custom Cell you put in!
So, if you enjoy this phone, please hit that Thanks Button ;D
Makes meh feel special =D
Shoop Da Woop!
Face Count -- 44
Vertex Count -- 56
Additional Credits: Kyle Beans [my wonderful Sim]
Adobe Photoshop CS3 [Which suddenly is not working for me?!]
The Intranetz [For my wonderful Spelling and Grammatical Skillz]
And you guys, for hitting the Thanks Button! =DD
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: You want to buy a BlackBerry. Why? A) Because you are a very busy Sim B) Your addicted to Facebook C)Your just cool like that ;)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 272.9 KB · Downloads: 29,353 · 18th Mar 2009
|272.9 KB||29,353||18th Mar 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.