Stone park bench
Uploaded 28th Apr 2009 at 4:11 PM · Updated 18th May 2009 at 12:54 AM by TheJim07 : Note
This object was made by request by FaMulan and I decided to share it with you too . It was inspired by the bench you can see in Mulan.
This bench is cloned from the Piece of Quiet Park Bench, so it does not require any EP. It is recolourable.
P.S. : Someone informed me that this bench doesn't work with Double Deluxe (it made crash his game). So I advice you to not download it if you have this version of the Sims 2.
But, if you downloaded it, if you have Double Deluxe and if your game works correctly, please inform me.
Faces=148 ; Vertices=178.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A simple and elegant bench cut in the stone. By TheJim07 (MTS2 and S2S).
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 24.9 KB · Downloads: 14,918 · 28th Apr 2009
|24.9 KB||14,918||28th Apr 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.