Red XIII - FFVII - Custom Coat
Uploaded 17th May 2009 at 1:16 AM · Updated 17th May 2009 at 3:01 PM by Taure
He's a dog; it's the only way to get him at a large size.
I used Ticks-Tocks' great tutorial on making custom pet coats, find it here:
For this upload to show up, you need to unlock the Neon Green fur for dogs; at Ticks-Tocks' site you will find how to do so. If you just want the coat, you can find it under Neon Green SMOOTH. Sometimes you have to look hard for it, and have to hit the golden retriever standard coat first.
Please bear in mind that this file will OVERRIDE the Neon Green Smooth coat for dogs; it's a DEFAULT replacement.
If someone makes the ultimate Red XIII Sim with this..lemme know!
p.s. Should you really get stuck in finding him in the menu, you can always download the Sim you see in the pictures from my website; it will put him immediately in your custom folder.
Size: 181.5 KB · Downloads: 8,963 · 17th May 2009
|181.5 KB||8,963||17th May 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.