Testers Wanted: 17 new fences
Uploaded 22nd Dec 2004 at 2:32 AM · Updated 1st Jan 2005 at 4:17 AM by wes_h
I have yet to look at Homecrafters program. I did this one in what is now the old fashioned way... with and finger grease.
Look at the screenshot, and if you see anything you'd like, give it a try.
<* Wes *>
Title: Stone and Wrought Iron Fence
Description: Oh, for the glory days of real craftsmanship. This magnificent brick and wrought iron fence will surely catch the attention of any passing insurance salesman.
Size: 2.8 KB · Downloads: 9,565 · 22nd Dec 2004
|2.8 KB||9,565||22nd Dec 2004|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Rancho Como Blurb
This is the seventh calendar year that I have been fascinated with 'modding the Sims 2', and helped decode some of the mesh data types, and I wrote and maintain the Sims 2 mesh plugins for the MilkShape 3D editor. I have now moved to The Sims 3, and I am working on various mesh and animation doodad thingys.
Oh, and that gal shown to the left is a cow named Lady, one of a breed called Texas Longhorn. And they are.