Modern house for a big family
Uploaded 15th Jun 2009 at 12:14 AM · Updated 15th Jun 2009 at 12:27 AM by _Mnemosine_
It is designed for 8 Sims (a master bedroom, a girls bedroom with 3 beds and a boys bedroom with 3 beds also).
It has a nice living area, together with the kitchen and the dining room.
Master Bedroom with couple bed;
Girls bedroom with 3 single beds;
Boys bedroom with 3 single beds;
Kitchen / Dining / Living area all together
Pool in the back of the house.
Furnished: $ 95.149
Unfurnished: $ 58.049
This house will be the paradise of your Sims ! Every Sim will want to live here
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: $ 95.149
Title: Big Modern House
Description: Big Modern House
Big Modern House.rar
Size: 1.26 MB · Downloads: 1,410 · 15th Jun 2009
|1.26 MB||1,410||15th Jun 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!