Intricate Patterns Collection - 3 new patterns!
Uploaded 7th Jul 2009 at 11:58 PM · Updated 7th Jul 2009 at 11:22 PM by Deluxe Designs
Here are 3 old age intricate patterns for your simmies homes in TS3! The default colours are the ones that are in the post below, for other colour options please see the attachments ALL of the 3 patterns have 2 recolourable parts, the background and the repeated pattern. They are ALL under the themed section and are cloth material I hope you guys enjoy these patterns!
In-Game Category: Themed
Intricate Patterns - DD.rar
Size: 184.5 KB · Downloads: 2,492 · 7th Jul 2009
|184.5 KB||2,492||7th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: