The Piffington 8+ Family Home V.2
Uploaded 15th Jul 2009 at 11:25 PM · Updated 25th Jul 2009 at 1:47 AM by SIMMySparxXx
VERSION 1 IS LOCATED HERE
This version is for those that don't want to spend too much
This is a great home for a big family. It was built at 2350 Pinochle Point.
2 Car Garage,
Gym on second level or garage,
Spacious Living Room was was left empty for you to design as you please!
"Artists Room" For those Artistic or Musical Sims. This room can easily be converted to something else if you'd like.
I Play tested this lot and placed it somewhere... i forgot where.. and i got a Beautiful Vista Moodlet.. but idk if you would get it..
This house is based on the Original Piffington which is based on THIS
LOT SIZE: 30x30
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: $116,069
Thank you MTS
Title: The Piffington
Description: Luxurious Family Home Version 2.. 5bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, Office, Living Room, Gym, Pool, Eat-in kitchen.
The Piffington Vol. 2-Family Home.rar
Size: 1.06 MB · Downloads: 367 · 15th Jul 2009
|1.06 MB||367||15th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Link this page in a credit if need be.