Almost Novel Swan House (Novel Version - Not Movie Version)
Uploaded 20th Jul 2009 at 9:46 PM · Updated 19th Jul 2009 at 4:51 PM by GLachaille : Replace Floor plan image.
A small, two-story, 2 bedroom, 1 bath house. This house is closer to how I imagined the house as described in the books - with the bright yellow kitchen cabinets, the handkerchief sized living room and bathroom at the top of the stairs.
"Bella's room" is even facing over the front yard.
Based on Craftsman plan $70-969 at Houseplans.com.
(A version of the Swan house as featured in the Twilight Movie is available at my profile)
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 42,783 (f) 26,488 (u
Houseplans.com, Stephanie Meyers (Twilight author) and the Twilight Lexicon (for giving me some house details without having to dig through the book.)
Title: Almost Novel Swan
Description: A small, white, two-bedroom home with a living room the size of a hankerchief, a kitchen with bright yellow cabinets and 1 bathroom at the top of the stairs.
Almost Novel Swan.zip
Size: 2.16 MB · Downloads: 2,135 · 20th Jul 2009
|2.16 MB||2,135||20th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Just what you need to know...
Don't upload my lots to the exchange or other sites, please. Please don't upload my work and claim it as your own. If I wanted them there, I would put them their myself.
You can find out more about upcoming/ongoing projects, tweaks to and alternate versions of downloads posted here, etc at my website - http://glachaille.saimhe.net.