The Almost Novel Cullen House (based on the Twilight novel)
A timeless, graceful house painted a soft, faded white, three stories tall, rectangular and well proportioned with the entire south wall replaced by glass. Based on the description of the Cullen house in the Twilight novel - NOT the movie. Cars not included.
Lot Size: 4x5
Lot Price: F- 205734 U- 133018
Stephanie Meyers, Twilight Lexicon
Title: The Almost Novel Cullen House
Description: A timeless, graceful house painted a soft, faded whilte, three stories tall, rectangular and well proportioned with the entire south wall replaced by glass.
Almost Novel Cullen House.zip
Size: 2.84 MB · Downloads: 1,995 · 19th Jul 2009
|2.84 MB||1,995||19th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Just what you need to know...
Don't upload my lots to the exchange or other sites, please. Please don't upload my work and claim it as your own. If I wanted them there, I would put them their myself.
You can find out more about upcoming/ongoing projects, tweaks to and alternate versions of downloads posted here, etc at my website - http://glachaille.saimhe.net.