"House of the Rock Star"
Uploaded 25th Jul 2009 at 11:53 PM · Updated 12th Feb 2010 at 3:20 PM by Muppet_5
Me and my friend made it and we thought we should upload it.
It´s a pretty big house, surrounded by palmtrees, with 2 floors and a pool outside.
BBQ area: Yes
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price Furnished: 151 083
Lot Price Unfurnished: 71 850
Title: The House of the Rockstar
Description: 2 wc, 1 sovrum, 2 våningar, 1 pool. Ett hus perfekt för en rockstjärna...eller vem som helst som har råd : ) !
The House of the Rockstar.rar
Size: 1.53 MB · Downloads: 685 · 25th Jul 2009
|1.53 MB||685||25th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!