"Modern Greenhouse" - Built half underground! - NO CC/STORE PACKS
Uploaded 13th Aug 2009 at 7:12 PM · Updated 13th Aug 2009 at 7:10 PM by SimsShine
It has enough space for 3 persons and it has everything your sims need.
It doesn't include ANY CC or Store packs!
Everything is tested, and everything works fine!
At floor 1(highest floor) you can find:
1. Entrance to the house
2. Livingroom 1 (computer, bookcase, stereo)
3. Livingroom 1B (sofas, tv, telephone)
4. Bathroom 1 (toilet, bath, sink with mirror)
At floor 2 (middle floor) you can find:
5. Livingroom 3 (chess, seat)
6. Bathroom 2 (toilet, shower, sink with mirror, chair)
7. Diningroom (table with 6 chairs)
At floor 3 (underground floor) you can find:
9. Livingroom 2 (seats, mirror, bookcase, telephone)
10. Bedroom (bed, desk with computer, bookcase, wardrobe)
11. Bedroom 2 (bed, bookcase, mirror, wardrobe)
12. Masterbedroom (bed, wardrobe, mirror)
13. Conservatory (chairs, tv, beautiful view to a little lake)
Price: 111,766 simleons (furnished) 65,344 (un-furnished)
Size: 3 x 4
Title: Modern Lot
Description: Modern lot
Size: 2.13 MB · Downloads: 1,469 · 13th Aug 2009
|2.13 MB||1,469||13th Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The shiny place of... SimsShine!
This is my profile-page with some information about what I do and create.
View my journal to see what I'm going to upload next, check my downloads, visit my yearbook to know more about me or write something in my guestbook!
For questions and/or comments, mail me to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I don't take requests!
Also, read my policy at my site (www.simsshine.com/policy.html) before you're going to use/edit my cc for something other than for yourself.