Comic Book Themed Tee's - YA/A Male
Uploaded 26th Aug 2009 at 9:19 AM · Updated 1st Feb 2015 at 2:44 PM by Nysha
Bonus t-shirt: 3 Wolf Moon! This legendary shirt has been known to embue magical powers upon those who wear it, and as soon as I put it on my sim he could no longer walk down the street without being chased by supermodel sims! (Results may vary).
I'm still learning about this creating custom content stuff, so any feedback is appreciated. Feel free to take these and edit, repackage, upload with your sims, whatever - just no pay sites! This includes the exchange. Thanks!
Delphy for his Daluved1 for the awesome tutorials
All images used are results of Google or DeviantArt searches. I am in no way claiming ownership or credit for that stuff - props to the artists!
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
| New Comic Book Themed Tees
Size: 1,021.7 KB · Downloads: 7,342 · 31st Aug 2009
|1,021.7 KB||7,342||31st Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: