Uploaded 6th Sep 2009 at 8:38 PM · Updated 20th Jan 2010 at 9:49 PM by jllucas : Some errors in the position of the
So this lot has 2 versions, one of this is in Sunset Valley, that is located in a distance place, distance from the town and streets...
And in Riverview it is located in the center of the town and has some changes from the other version...
So if you want to download it to riverview, just click in riverview version, and if you want to download the sunset valley version, click in sunset version, just it.
I Hope you enjoy!
This lot contains some objects from store, so take care!
I don't know exactly how many objects I put into the lot, but I guess it's not a big number of objects.
So I hope it doesn't make any problem...
Lot price: Furnished - 191,971§
Unfurnished - 101,205§
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 191,971
Title: Peace-Loving - Riverview
Description: Peace-Loving - Riverview
Title: Peace-Loving House - Sunset
Description: Peace-Loving House - Sunset
Peace-Loving House - Sunset.zip
Size: 2.36 MB · Downloads: 631 · 7th Sep 2009
|2.36 MB||631||7th Sep 2009|
Peace-Loving - Riverview.zip
Size: 2.73 MB · Downloads: 557 · 7th Sep 2009
|2.73 MB||557||7th Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!