Uploaded 25th Sep 2009 at 9:51 PM · Updated 25th Sep 2009 at 1:38 AM by Cubonica Design
There's been Primary. There's been Secondary. Now it's time to add a little contrast to your neighbourhood.
Checkmate, is comprised of two separate houses. While the layouts are mirrors of each other both houses have a very separate feel.
The white side is almost painfully bright, and is far removed from the external environment. The brighter it is outside the more the light obscures the interior.
Meanwhile, the black side is more subtle with reflections picking up on the exterior environment. During the evening it becomes a shadow world with the only orientation been slight highlights from the glossy black materials.
Furnished - $181,448
Unfurnished - $124,680
Levels - 1 (Four Used)
Lot Size - 40x30
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: $181,448
Description: By Cubonica Design
Size: 2.01 MB · Downloads: 1,756 · 25th Sep 2009
|2.01 MB||1,756||25th Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!