Old Country Roses pattern
Uploaded 26th Sep 2009 at 11:52 PM · Updated 27th Sep 2009 at 6:25 AM by Ambular
The pattern has four recolorable subsets (the alpha channel controls the overall darkness of the design; it was necessary to do it this way to retain as much detail as possible.)
This is not a perfect replica of the classic OCR pattern or of any specific variant; I had to piece it together from whatever good images I could find. But all the parts are taken from genuine Royal Albert products, and I think I got it pretty close.
Please note that this was made using the TSR pattern tool (.packages extracted using the 3Viewer,) and for reasons unknown to me it does not play well with jfade's Compressorizer Redux or Pescado's Recompressor. It will probably quit functioning if put through either of those tools. So don't. :p The pattern is found under Themed in the catalog.
Old Country Roses is owned by Royal Albert, a division of the Royal Doulton company (a subsidiary of Waterford-Wedgwood plc.)
In-Game Category: Themed
| Old Country Roses pattern
Size: 152.0 KB · Downloads: 3,332 · 26th Sep 2009
|152.0 KB||3,332||26th Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Feel free to spindle, fold, mutilate and share any of my creations, but please give credit, and DO NOT UPLOAD MY STUFF TO PAYSITES.
Anyone who would like to convert any of my TS2 creations to TS3 has my permission to do so (if I haven't already) provided they give credit. However, I reserve the right to convert them myself even if someone else has already done so.