White Rabbit Nursery Set (CEP Recolours) - UPDATED
Uploaded 10th Jan 2005 at 12:25 PM · Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 10:07 AM by -Maylin-
This set consists of:
Crib, Changing Table, High Chair, Potty, 2 Wallpapers and a carpet
Before you install these objects please read the following:
THIS IS A BETA TEST RECOLOR: Please make sure you read the information about beta test recolors before downloading and installing in your game: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=32448. If you download and install this object please check back to this thread for updates to resolve any issues. Install to ...my downloads/EAGAMES/Sims 2/Downloads or to a sub directory in that download folder. These will not overwrite any Maxis original objects and if you have an issue related to this object then delete it from your downloads folder.
COLOR ENABLED PACKAGES REQUIRED: This recolored object was made using the new color enabling package features in Object Workshop. This enables Maxis objects which only had 1 color option available to turn the option on if content is added to provide more color/texture items. If you do not have these color enable packages installed this object will not be available in your game. To download the color enabled packages and install on your system please see http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=119480 and follow the installation instructions there.
I hope you like it.
Edit: I have added the Wobbly Wabbit Head and Toybox as requested.
Edit: The set is now EP Ready and the single file contains all objects.
White Rabbit.zip: Archive contains one or more files that are added twice (once in .package form and once in SimsPack form) (error 105)
Size: 194.1 KB · Downloads: 1,858 · 15th Feb 2005
|194.1 KB||1,858||15th Feb 2005|
Size: 165.5 KB · Downloads: 2,390 · 15th Feb 2005
|165.5 KB||2,390||15th Feb 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.