Uploaded 12th Jan 2005 at 2:00 AM · Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 10:30 PM by Nysha
This tool is for all of you who download lots of walls and floors, but don't want to click on every file individually.
How does it work?
First, you'll need the Visual Basic 6 runtimes if you don't already have them. They can be gotten from http://www.modthesims2.com/files/
Next, extract the program to your desktop and run it.
You need to browse to the directory where you put all your sims2pack files and select a sims2pack file
Next, click on the small button with 3 dots on it (...) to select your Sims 2 downloads folder. Select a file already in downloads. This will check the box.
If you want to delete the sims2pack files to save space, select the option as appropriate.
- Fixed issue with xml not being overwritten each time
- Fixed issue with some package files getting extracted with CDATA names around them
- Removed textbox and made gui more compact
- Improved extraction speed by 23 times
- Added option to copy files directly to downloads
- All options now saved in registry
- Initial release
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 18.0 KB · Downloads: 75,704 · 14th Jan 2005
|18.0 KB||75,704||14th Jan 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.