Functional Tea Set to warm up sims 3 game
Uploaded 2nd Nov 2009 at 7:15 PM · Updated 6th Nov 2009 at 10:08 PM by MelissaMel
* Tea Set body is a new mesh, it's based on Coffee Machine and has its functionality. It doesn't override default game coffee machine.
* Tea cup is a new mesh and overrides default coffee cup. It's optional to download it.
* Tea tray is a new mesh and overrides default coffee try. It's optional to download it.
You can find it in buy mode: kitchen – small appliances.
It costs §250
You can recolor or re-texture Tea Set body. Cup and tray are not recolorable.
In this topic you will download mesh of Tea set, tea cup, tea tray and the recolor with custom pattern on this picture.
If the replacement of coffee cup and tray is not wished by you, after downloading delete the files with name “Replacement” in the archive or just don't extract them or don't put them in your mods folder; then nothing will be replaced.
Whole Tea Set: Faces=1813; Vertices=1170
Tea cup: Faces=308; Vertices=246
Tea tray: Faces=264; Vertices=134
Credits to the and programs and tools
Tags: #tea set
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.Melissa_TeaSet.zip: Archive contains one or more files that are added twice (once in .package form and once in SimsPack form) (error 105)
Size: 1.16 MB · Downloads: 34,718 · 2nd Nov 2009
|1.16 MB||34,718||2nd Nov 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
If you appreciate my work then please follow this policy: My custom content may not be redistributed without my permission in any ways. Don't clone my objects/meshes! Don't modify/hack my objects! Don't upload my creations on the Exchange or another sites. Do not share my meshes on another sites or on any file sharing services or download platforms. The meshes are copyrighted and for sharing you need my explicit permissions. Sharing without permissions will result into abuse report to those services and DMCA claims. You may recolor my creations with Create-A-Style game tool only, you may decorate your houses, you can use it with your Sim but do not include the .package file in your upload. Give link back to my topic for downloading. My Sims 3 accessories created with TS3 Workshop, new objects are created with and ----------------------------------------
Please don't PM me here with questions, requests, suggestions, ideas etc., use contact on my homepage instead.