MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~Takumi~

by Bingo118 Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 7:04 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2011 at 2:15 AM by Bingo118 : custom content - eye default replacement, spelling correction, additional credits
23 Comments / replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
I'd like to give a big thanks to all the custom content creators. Thanks all for taking your time to read this! I hope you like Takumi and my cheesy story .



Traits:
Brave
Green thumb
Family oriented
Charismatic
Ambitious

Favorites:
Dim Sum
Pop Music
Red

Racial/Ethnic background:
Father is Japanese and French, mother is Japanese.
Age: 20 (Young adult)

Custom contents:
Eye brows by Rosesims makeup section, the second one on the second page.
Asian Skin by 234jiao
Hair by Xmsims
Jeans by Aikea clothing section, second one on the first row.
Multicolored default eye replacement by Aikea default replacement section, first one on the first row

Other custom contents: (These are optional)

Takumi was made using Rick&Delphy's CAS Slider Hack, you don't need this unless you want to modify Takumi.

It would also work if you have Indie Stone Story Progression Mod by lemmy101 or
Awesomemod
Tags: #male, #sims, #others, #asian

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 3
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
Takumi.rar

Size: 384.5 KB · Downloads: 5,490 · 24th Nov 2009
384.5 KB 5,490 24th Nov 2009
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Quick Guide:

1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.

Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.


Need more help?

If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
  • If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
 
23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:56 PM
Takumi is a handsome looking guy...very nicely done. Thank you for sharing him.
Instructor
#3 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:58 PM
I love love his lips! yes thats love X2! great job
Inventor
#4 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:16 PM
Oh Bingo!! I LOVE him!!! Great job!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 1:53 AM
Well isn't he CUTE! I love this guy! :D
You did great, Bingo!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 7:32 AM
Omg he's so cute! thank you! is he the pic in your little avatar thing? so adorable!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 3:38 PM
Thanks everyone, I hope this "geeky" sim will be a fun addition to your game. LOL.
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 8:05 PM
Lies! That's Yuya from SID! :P
http://sid.gingira.net/gallery/sid-yuya-600-1.jpg
http://aikokoro.free.fr/ajisai/(profil)yuya.png
At first you got my brain in a loop naming him Takumi and I couldn't remember where Takumi was from but I knew his face. Then I realized this sim looks like Yuya and I recognize Takumi as a character from Nana XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 8:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSilhouette
Lies! That's Yuya from SID! :P
http://sid.gingira.net/gallery/sid-yuya-600-1.jpg
http://aikokoro.free.fr/ajisai/(profil)yuya.png
At first you got my brain in a loop naming him Takumi and I couldn't remember where Takumi was from but I knew his face. Then I realized this sim looks like Yuya and I recognize Takumi as a character from Nana XD


Hey, thanks for bringing this up. I think my Takumi does look somewhat similar to Yuya. But I didn't even know what SID was before I decided to make Takumi.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 8:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entropy9
Omg he's so cute! thank you! is he the pic in your little avatar thing? so adorable!

Yupperz.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 10:17 PM
I like SID. One song in particular but the best part about SID is watching their videos while drinking with your crazy friend pretending to be absolute fangirls squealing with delight after each provocative or cute scene :D
Ah, those were the times.
My personal associations set aside he's a really good looking sim, nice job Plus he actually looks Japanese(good-looking- celebrity-kind) which doesn't happen often for all the sims here with Japanese names :P
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 12:29 AM
Hottie!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 3:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSilhouette
I like SID. One song in particular but the best part about SID is watching their videos while drinking with your crazy friend pretending to be absolute fangirls squealing with delight after each provocative or cute scene :D
Ah, those were the times.
My personal associations set aside he's a really good looking sim, nice job Plus he actually looks Japanese(good-looking- celebrity-kind) which doesn't happen often for all the sims here with Japanese names :P


Thank you, this is the best comment I've got so far. It means a lot to me.
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 1:01 PM
Hi! This guy is really nice! Please explain something to me: as the skin and other items are default replacement, when I dowload the sim, his skin or other things will override the ones I have in the game? Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 3:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernarch
Hi! This guy is really nice! Please explain something to me: as the skin and other items are default replacement, when I dowload the sim, his skin or other things will override the ones I have in the game? Thank you


It depends on what you already have in your game, if they come with the game then hey will be override.

You can only have one set of default eye replacement and skin default replacement, follow the links that I provided in the thread to download the new skin and eyes. If the skin and eyes that you already have are default replacements, you will need to delete them for the new skin and eyes to show up for they will not be override.
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 4:25 PM
I don´t have any replacements because I find it a litle "confusing", unless some override came with any sim I dowloaded, without my knowlege...
And what if I dowload only the sim, whithout dowloading that custom content list? Probably the guy isn´t so cool, but will it still override any thing from the game?
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 4:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernarch
I don´t have any replacements because I find it a litle "confusing", unless some override came with any sim I dowloaded, without my knowlege...
And what if I dowload only the sim, whithout dowloading that custom content list? Probably the guy isn´t so cool, but will it still override any thing from the game?
Thank you.


It will not override anything in your game if you only download the sim. You will need to download all the custom contents I listed in the thread before downloading the sim for him to show up as he is.
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 5:17 PM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 8:27 AM
Holy moly pudding & pie. He's gorgeous, thank you. :>!
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 9:49 PM
I think I just found my dream guy lol=)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_celina
I think I just found my dream guy lol=)


well, congratulations
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 12:19 AM
Lol I go to UC Berkeley.

December 2008: Sorry guys UC Berkeley and all my other sports have made me to busy to sim. So simming is on hold.

Zack - I have extensive knowledge and skills that not many other people have. Okay I decided then! I'm going to be a Jack of all trades.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 9:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash3389
Lol I go to UC Berkeley.


That's where I go too LOL
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 8:25 AM
nice job!