Uploaded 7th Dec 2009 at 4:17 PM · Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 3:07 PM by newone08 : Typo
So this is my attempt at making
male sim with more manly look.
No offense to epheminate male sims lovers, I'm just like you
I think he looks manly even though he's not buff.
I hope you'll have fun with him in your game.
Enjoy and Happy Simming Everyone!
+ + + + +
A friend of his asked him this question,
"If you were stranded on a desert island
and could only take five items, what would they be?"
And his answer,
"I would take knife, water filter, hammock, my guitar and
the world's largest life-time lasting hamburger"
Silly answer, right? But it's true.
Armand loves his guitar and hamburger.
How about you, what would they be?
Master of the Arts
You need Rick+Delphy's Slider Hack/Awesomemod/Indie Stone
if you want to tweak his face and the sliders won't resetting to default.
You can get Slider Hack from here
How to install:
Extract the sim. file from the zip.
Place in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims.
In the game, go to the Premade Sims Bin in Create A Sim (CAS)
+ + + + +
Custom Content by Me:
Layered Shirt and Graphic Shirts
Boondock Saints Tattoos
Poster in the background, from here
Custom Content I used:
Skin by Aikea
Aikea and from MS3B
Eyes by Sims2Time
Piercings by Aikea
Rick & Delphy for slider hack
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
Title: Armand Jimarez
| Male Sim - Armand Jimarez
Size: 191.6 KB · Downloads: 11,618 · 7th Dec 2009
|191.6 KB||11,618||7th Dec 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.