Keep it Simple --remake for MTS3
Uploaded 8th Dec 2009 at 7:46 PM · Updated 17th Dec 2009 at 5:04 AM by The T
Remake of this TS2 swimwears for TS3
Made with photos of products from Ergowear.com, this set is simple, sexy, and realistic.
This set comes in 5 solid colors.
It looks great with patterns, too.
- Model Victor Sanchez -- The hot gamer by me
- Hair Missbonbon's retextured Aikea's converted male peggy hair.
- Body hair PanthroSamah's Body Hair Recolorable
- Facial hair Replacement facial hair
- Skintone HystericalParoxysm's Increased Texture Detail & Shine - TS3 Skin Replacements ( MoreDetailedBodies-Male-FullyBarbie.rar )
and Aikea Guinea's Face Texture Replacer
- Eyes HystericalParoxysm's Subtle Glance Eye Replacements (Smaller Pupil & Iris!)
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 239.1 KB · Downloads: 11,565 · 8th Dec 2009
|239.1 KB||11,565||8th Dec 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Sawasdee! Welcome to The T's Page.
Thai word for 'Hello!' use by guy.
I am a Thai, but my grandma's forebear was from India so I looks like an Indian for Thai people.
By the way, I am 'The T',ex-FA at The Sims Resource.
But now I upload to at ModTheSims and other sites.
1. No request, please.
2. If you will use my creations, remember me or credit me.
3. Have fun with my creations.