Vintage Barbie Collection: Suburban Shopper
Uploaded 23rd Feb 2010 at 8:42 PM · Updated 23rd Feb 2010 at 6:09 PM by nichellerj
This is Suburban Shopper, a blue and white striped cotton dress. I believe this dress was released in a coral-like pink a bit later on, but I decided to just make the blue version for you all instead of both.
This upload is for the dress alone. I tried to make the hat but the mesh I was using wasn't recoloring right. The missing necklace (along with the jewelry that came with past and future dresses I have here) will be uploaded seperately, later on.
This dress uses a mesh by All About Style, which I have included in the file. This shows up in the EVERYDAY category alone!
Default skin was made by Pooklet @ GOS
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 258.8 KB · Downloads: 16,341 · 23rd Feb 2010
|258.8 KB||16,341||23rd Feb 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You can do what you want with my stuff. Use it in movies, stories, pictures, whatever. Feel free to upload it with sims as well. You don't HAVE to give credit, but it is appreciated!
My textures are usually modified Maxis textures so do with them as you wish!
My teen clothing is NOT going to be converted for Adults unless I randomly decide to do so. Adults have so much stuff as it is!
The models I use are randomly created in CAS, and are often deleted later on. They're not avaliable for download, sorry.
I usually don't take requests. My life is pretty busy ATM.
That aside, have fun, and ENJOY the game.