Ashton Reed - BAD KARMA
Uploaded 3rd Mar 2010 at 7:44 PM · Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 3:03 PM by newone08 : Fix the CC link
+ No Slider Hack +
Here's another male sim I made without using Slider Hack.
I used Default Skin by Aikea but you can use the Non Default version
if you want.
You don't have to download all CC I used but if you
want him to look exactly like in pics then you know what to do.
Just scroll down to see the Custom Content list.
Right after the last pic.
Enjoy and Happy Simming!
♥ ♥ ♥
Ashton Jayden Reed
He believed in Karma.
He treated people very kind and fair, to get "Good Karma"
according to his favorite book "20 Easy Ways to Get Good Karma"
Until one day he broke up with his girlfriend who cheated on him with
"What did I do wrong?"
Was the question he asked himself over and over.
He never found the answer but it doesn't matter anymore.
He no longer believes in Karma but ...
"I can only do my best each day"
is his new way to live.
Do you believe in Karma?
Good Sense Of Humor
Celebrated Five-Star Chef
Custom Content by Me:
Custom Content I used:
Default Skin by Aikea
Aikea's Non Default Skin here
The second one right below 234jiao skin
Tiffany Eyes by Escand
Hair by NewSea
They moved to TSR and the hair is no longer available.
But I include it in the new file
You can also get the hair from here
Thanks to Cleetorbug for the link!
How to install:
Extract the sim. file from the zip.
Place in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims.
In the game, go to the Premade Sims Bin in Create A Sim (CAS)
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
Title: Ashton Reed
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Title: Ashton Reed
NewOne_Ashton Reed 2.rar
| Male Sim - Ashton Reed + NewSea Hair
Size: 1.31 MB · Downloads: 16,624 · 9th Mar 2010
|1.31 MB||16,624||9th Mar 2010|
| Male Sim - Ashton Reed
Size: 231.8 KB · Downloads: 9,735 · 3rd Mar 2010
|231.8 KB||9,735||3rd Mar 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.