Freecut Stylist's Posters - Sim Realistic
Uploaded 19th Jul 2010 at 8:35 PM · Updated 23rd Jul 2010 at 8:22 AM by bocboc256
What every Salon and every Stylist need are Freecut Posters. Freecut has been the fashion foundation and setting the trends in Sunset Valley even before Geoffrey knew about flared pants and Afro hair.
Decorate your salon or personal office with this posters to let your neighbourhood knows that your Sim only trust "Freecut" when it comes to being a Fashion Fab!
Just like my previous painting uploads, the 3 posters are contained in one package file.
Custom Contents Used in the images
Simslish V3 Font by SiMale
Skin by Jiao
Hair by Peggy
Hair by XMSims
Hair by Missbonbon
Hair by Maxis
Stubble by Me
Hair by Anubis
Description: Painting poster teen room
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 183.4 KB · Downloads: 5,150 · 19th Jul 2010
|183.4 KB||5,150||19th Jul 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: