Uploaded 19th Nov 2010 at 5:38 PM · Updated 21st Nov 2010 at 8:02 AM by dutch_1991
Hey guys. Another celeb sim from me. I made Hugh Jackman because I was bored at home, he's a hunk, and he's Wolverine. Yeah.
Skin tone and hair are defaults to avoid conflict with Late Night. (There is, however, a default replacement skin tone for the face which you are recommended to download. Link is included below. It's completely okay if you choose not to download that skin though. )
And I didn't use a face mask this time.
-Good Sense of Humor
Favorite food: Grilled Salmon
Favorite colour: Red
Favorite music: Classical
All of his wardrobe is EA's, with the exception of the everyday top. I've provided a link to that item down there, so yeah.
Eyebrows: Untamed Stallion - Brows for Males by Arisuka
Wrinkles: Subtle Wrinkles for Both Genders by Arisuka (both face mask version and age details version)
Skin: Aikea blended default face replacement at Garden of Shadows (just get the face replacement)
Everyday Top: Rock Star Jacket by Darko
Lips: Lipgloss 7 by lcbxl
Sliders used (Don't edit his face without some kind of sliders):
Title: Hugh Jackman
| Hugh Jackman sim
Size: 379.4 KB · Downloads: 15,612 · 19th Nov 2010
|379.4 KB||15,612||19th Nov 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.