Uploaded 14th May 2011 at 4:22 PM · Updated 11th Jun 2012 at 1:26 PM by Beefysim1
Lot Size: 30x20
Price: §182,391(f); §114,7185(uf)
4 large bedrooms
3 bathrooms (+ sunken ensuite)
2 living areas (one sunken)
Kitchen with breakfast bar
Single sunken garage
Required Custom Content
Retaining Walls by Flabaliki
Backless Showers by HugeLunatic
CAST yourself a painting! by Armiel
- The game sometimes likes to move my mailbox to any random place it desires when I place lots. Use moveobjects on and hold down 'alt' to place the mailbox in its pillar if you are affected.
- If the plants from the roof garden are visible even when that level is not active, enter buy mode once, then exit it.
- This house was built with customization in mind. At the same time, I didn't want to hit you with a massive custom content list. Consequently, the house is furnished quite modestly. Please, add your own stamp as you would a real house. Change the feature walls, grab some custom content, etc. Make it your own.
- If you prefer form over function or don't mind mowing, consider converting the front entertaining area into a zen garden or yard.
- Consider setting custom brightness to lights to reduce glare or create mood.
- Consider converting the downstairs bedroom into an exercise room, rumpus room, etc.
Title: The Casuarina
Description: 4 br, 3 bath (+ens), 2 living, kitchen/dining, laundry, balconies, roof garden, pool, single garage.
Size: 3.54 MB · Downloads: 13,838 · 14th May 2011
|3.54 MB||13,838||14th May 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!