AL Neighborhood Deco Pond, Recolored
Uploaded 21st May 2011 at 8:36 PM · Updated 20th May 2011 at 9:24 PM by iCad
So....The fact that Apartment Life included a nice little neighborhood deco pond? Good. The fact that it looks like the following pic?
Bad. Very bad. So...I fixed it. Now it looks like this:
Or rather, I made a clone of the original that looks like that, since you apparently can't just recolor neighborhood deco. (Or if you can, I couldn't figure out how to do it. ) So if you download this, you'll have two versions.
Like the original deco pond, this is found with the trees in the neighborhood deco section. And, for those who care, the file is pre-Compressorized for your convenience.
I don't know about you, but I feel better now. *sigh*
Size: 46.0 KB · Downloads: 1,787 · 21st May 2011
|46.0 KB||1,787||21st May 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Me, in a Nutshell
Nowadays, I mostly upload stuff to my Simblr, simply because I'm lazy. You can find me here: http://dramallamadingdang.tumblr.com You can also find some downloads that aren't here on my LJ, I don't upload stuff there anymore, but there is some older stuff there. It can be found here: http://icads-sims.livejournal.com/