Series of 6 Fallout 3 Homes
Uploaded 28th Aug 2011 at 6:24 PM · Updated 18th Oct 2018 at 6:41 PM by heaven
After the Great War, those lucky enough to be alive needed a place to call home. Some found shelter in houses that had survived the bombs, though barely. Others managed to make shelter from leftover pieces and parts they found lying around the Waste. With Raiders, Mutants, and radiation taking its toll on society, some prime real estate has become available.
To get full information on each lot, please see the comments section.
- All homes, with the exception of Big Town, have been built on standard EA lot sizes.
- The set is a mixture of apartments and single family homes.
- Homes range from Â§2,126 unfurnished to Â§37,569 furnished.
- All lots have been playtested for functionality and maneuverability.
- All lots require WA, AMB, LN, and GEN. All were built with patch 8.0.152.012
- You WILL need the Fix for NPC door by Buzzler
- These are replicas from houses in Fallout 3. The shape of the exterior and layout of the interior do not always match.
- All Twinbrook shots were taken where Bayless Memorial Junkyard usually is.
Custom Content Required, not Included:
|CC LIST||Bigtown||Grayditch||Megaton||Minefield||Springvale||Tenpenny Tower|
|Destroy Metal Pattern by Around the Sims 3||X||X||X||X|
|Cracked Wall Masonry Pattern by Around the Sims 3||X||X|
|Old Radio by Around the Sims 3||X||X||X||X|
|Single Coffee Mug by Around the Sims 3||X|
|Fallout 3 dÃ©cor by gelydh at Club Crimsyn||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Wine from Silent Hill Conversions aikea_guinea at Club Crimsyn||X||X||X||X||X|
|Vending Machine from Silent Hill Street Set by aikea_guinea at Club Crimsyn||X|
|Broken Columns by Syren at 13th Sim||X||X||X||X||X|
|Industrial Shelves by Syren at 13th Sim||X|
|Boards for Windows by Crea Sims||X||X||X||X||X|
|Jukebox by Annej||X||X|
|Chandeliers by SR||X|
|2x3 Antique Rugs by Bau||X||X|
|Oriental Rugs by Bau||X||X|
|Lamp by leefish||X||X||X|
|OMSP by granthes||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Ye Olde Stake Fence by Flabaliki||X|
|Table by Lisen801||X||X||X||X||X|
|Simple Wood Door by Lisen801||X|
|Invisible Parking by HugeLunatic||X||X|
|Plate by cmomoney||X|
|2-Tile Windows by whitewaterwood||X||X|
|Stand Alone TVs by daveydavinci||X|
|Column End Tables by daveydavinci||X|
|Hospital Set by Hekate999||X|
|The Big Cheese Coat Rack from The Store (25 points)||X||X||X||X||X|
|Realtor’s Baggage Prop from The Store (25 points)||X||X|
|Vintage Rotary Phone from The Store (GEN registration gift)||X||X||X||X||X|
You will also NEED to download the empty flower pot by me, which you will find in the download section of this thread, if you download Tenpenny Tower. It is not used in any of the other lots. It is a basic version of the large barrel, just emptied of the purple flowers that were in it. This does NOT replace the version with the flowers, just gives you the option to have one without them.
I want to note that I did VERY minimal terrain painting. As this is for the apocalypse theme, these lots are not exactly suited for Sunset Valley. As suggested by my dear friend dutch, they might be suited for a run-down version of Twinbrook. Due to their nature, terrain painting will be at the discretion of the individual user. The world I used when building this is Silent Hill by Evincryg at the Exchange.
CFE has been used extensively on these lots. Therefore, I suggest not attempting to add to the walls or move things too much. Furniture IN the houses can be moved around but the exterior items should probably also be left alone if you want to keep the look of the lot intact.
Also, I want to thank dutch_1991, armiel, Morphead, BenCo722, Hysterical Paroxysm, Arisuka, and everyone else from #create who helped and prodded me through this project!
Description: Empty barrel
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 175.7 KB · Downloads: 3,149 · 28th Aug 2011
|175.7 KB||3,149||28th Aug 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Policy and Preferences
Please Do Not:
- Claim my work as your own.
- Reupload my work anywhere else.
- Include my content with your own upload. Link back to the original download post instead.
- Include my content in a Mods folder upload.
- Use my creations as a base to edit and reupload as your own.
- Convert my content to other games without asking first.
- Edit my creations for your personal use only.
- Use my lots/sims/content in stories (though please don't take credit for them).