The Wall Washer
Uploaded 14th Jan 2012 at 4:08 PM · Updated 15th Jan 2012 at 6:31 AM by daluved1
Thanks to the lovely and talented cmomoney who slipped me a fixed rig file for these urinals, you will find that the new package no longer will have the water fall effect when the sims "flush". However, the sims will still make the flushing animation.
The Wall Washer (Updated)
I've spent the last few sim sessions redoing Bridgeport because it's just not grungy enough for me. And, while building a night club, I thought of how perfectly realistic it would be if male sims could pee on walls.
Since script modding is waaaaay out of my league, I decided to go for the easier - yet functional - route to achieving what I want. I simply pinched the EA vent mesh and made it function as a urinal.
You simply place the vent on the wall, and male sims will be able to walk up to it and "use" it. The bounding box is set to where you can click anywhere on or under the vent to queue the action.
The only flaw with this "public urinal" is that it still has flushing animations
Something else to point out is that a sim will not pee if a child is in the area. Not saying that's not how it should be, or anything.
I can make it disappear!
Well technically I can't....But, if you have Buzzler's (latest) Vanishing Script Mod installed, you will have the ability to make the Wall Washer invisible during gameplay. The only downside is that once it becomes invisible, you will no longer be able to "click" the object. However sims will still try to use it if they can. It's just that all the interactions will be come autonomous.
Now your males can take that serene pee in the wilderness, without anyone judging!
Please only download one version of the file! They will conflict!
Channels - 1
Buy Category - Plumbing/Toilets
Price - 1 Simoleon
Thank you to Buzzler for adding the urinal script class to your mod.
TS2 Maxis hair conversion by TumTum.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||daluved1_TheWallWasher.package (inside daluved1_TheWallWasher_FIXEDRIG.rar)|
|Filename||daluved1_VANISHING-TheWallWasher.package (inside daluved1_VANISHING-TheWallWasher_FIXEDRIG.rar)|
Size: 88.9 KB · Downloads: 4,961 · 15th Jan 2012
|88.9 KB||4,961||15th Jan 2012|
Size: 88.5 KB · Downloads: 6,713 · 15th Jan 2012
|88.5 KB||6,713||15th Jan 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Awesome to the tenth power...squared.
Because my policy is really inconsistent on my uploads, I've decided to make an official policy! So whatever you see here on my profile is my current policy. You may disregard any ''policy'' information you see on the actual upload itself.
-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!