Wilemington Plantation - A 'Lot' of Suprises (No CC)
Uploaded 8th Feb 2012 at 4:40 AM · Updated 8th Feb 2012 at 12:46 AM by blukompressor : adding larger pictures
This elaborate manor was once the home of Wilemington Tate. After losing his entire family when his house was ripped apart by the Tornado of '49, Wilemington, known to the locals as Farmer Bob secluded himself with the treasures he found when traveling the world with his family, locking them in a room in he barn.
Rumor has it the oddly placed room above the garage was the original section of the house that was picked up!!! Farmer Bob built his barn so he could be with his animals and some of his remaining treasures.
Farmer Bob reportedly created his own secret room underneath the remains of his farm house, which is still on the property---even though Farmer Bob had built a bigger home for him to live out the rest of his days. And Farmer Bob was a hard working, strappin' nectar drinkin' man. (hint, hint)
Tate passed away many years ago, and no one had been on the plantation for decades, that is until some city slickers from Bridgeview bought the estate and put it through a thorough renovation with the hopes of raising horses and enjoying the clean air of the country side.
Wilemington Plantation includes:
-Updated kitchen which mixes a modern and country touches
-Two Story Family Room
-Full length front porch
-Pool with Bar area
-Two stalls for horses
-All essentials for raising horses
-Second level with Nectar Making equipment
-Room to expand
-Attached 2 car garage
-Planted Crops (pomelos, grapes, limes, etc)
-Pond stocked with fish
-2 areas for training horses, one with a race training equipment
-Plenty of parking
I am playing with building tombs and what not, so it's kind of basic at the moment. I have tested all interactions with the hidden features and all are working correctly . No Custom Content included.
I hope you and your Sims enjoy the Wilemington Plantation, and watch out for Farmer Bob!
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price: 358975 (Furnished) 173859 (UnFurnished)
Title: Wilemington Plantation
Description: Welcome to Wilemington Plantation! This large estate was founded after Wilemington Tate (known by the locals as Farmer Bob) moved after the dust storm of '39. Recently, a couple city slickers moved from Bridgeville and renovated the whole lot. Shortly after, Farmer Bob made his presence known and those slickers packed their bags, returning to their comfy loft.
Size: 3.55 MB · Downloads: 2,147 · 8th Feb 2012
|3.55 MB||2,147||8th Feb 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!