'Relaqua' - A Community Pool
Uploaded 7th Feb 2012 at 6:18 PM · Updated 5th Feb 2012 at 3:06 AM by Beccapixie10
'Relaqua' is a 30x28 lot, built on the location of the original Sunset Valley pool. It includes separate change room/toilet blocks for male and female Sims (each with 3 showers and 4 toilet cubicles, the male block also has two urinals); an eating area (with two grills) on the uppermost platform that looks out over the pool; a hot tub on the next level down; and of course, a large pool on the ground level with bridges to the other areas over the top of it. The 'main' entrance is on the corner, however when travelling to the lot cars stop at the side entrances located halfway along each side of the lot that borders the street.
Every object on the lot has been tested for usability.
Custom Content Required But Not Included:
Pump It Gym Bench by Menaceman44
Backless Showers by HugeLunatic (Simple Shower)
Simple Wood Door by Lisen801
DISCLAIMER: Lisen's doors are not fixed for pets, and may not work correctly in a post-pets game.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: §95,956
Description: After an annual poll left the Sunset Valley local government as the least liked in the entire nation for the fifth year in a row, they decided that things needed to change. Thus, they began to renovate the city centre, with budgets that would leave them in deficit for decades to come. A product of the renovation was a new community pool. As with many of their new facilities, a competition was held to name it. The name 'Relaqua', a compound of Relax and Aqua, was eventually chosen.
Relaqua Community Pool.zip
Size: 876.3 KB · Downloads: 1,117 · 7th Feb 2012
|876.3 KB||1,117||7th Feb 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Work may not be redistributed, uploaded to another website, modified and then uploaded or claimed as your own. Action will be taken against violations.