Appaloosa Plains Nursing & Apartment Homes
Uploaded 15th Feb 2012 at 10:05 AM · Updated 21st Mar 2013 at 7:52 AM by Yogi-Tea : links for images edited due to change of image host
This three story nursing home and private apartment building has eight studio apartments and four apartments with seperate bedroom. Each apartment is designed for occupancy by two senior sims and has its own private bath and kitchenette.
We also offer five nursing homes with shared bathroom facilities. Residents have access to an emergency call system, which is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by the Assisted Living Staff.
The apartment we offer you features a comfortable bedroom, a private bathroom, a kitchenette and a balcony. This apartment is fully furnished, however, we also offer unfurnished apartments by request.
All our residents have unlimited access to fitness and recreation facilities
- Indoor Swimming Pool /w dressing rooms and showers
- Relaxation Room
- Walking Programs and Exercises in the Gym
- Bingo Games in the common room, twice a week
- Chess Games on the roof-deck terrace
- Reading Room in the Lounge, next to the reception
- Cinema /w extra large screen
- Cafeteria, entrance hall (hot/cold meals and snacks)
- Restaurant & Breakfast Room, third floor (hot/cold meals, snacks and drinks)
- Roof-Deck Outdoor Grill Area (hot meals, snacks)
- Relaxation Room, basement (hot beverages)
- Reception (open 24h/7d)
- Parking Area
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information and for special requests. We would be pleased to welcome you as our new resident.
~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~ ° ~
Lot & Apartment Details:
- Lot Size: 40 x 40
- Apartment Price: 24,695§ (furnished) – 3,350§ (unfurnished)
Please note that the playable apartment is marked with a green border in the floorplan, all NPC apartments are marked with a red border. All other rooms are public.
Three of the nursing homes are public area and can be used by guests or as bedroom for your sim's private butler. If you do not want those rooms to be public you may change them into npc apartments too.
Buydebug, Moveobjects, PlaceFriezes, ConstrainFloorElevation and restrictBuildBuyInBuildings.
I checked the file with CUSTARD to make sure that there is nothing included that doesn't belong there.
Required Custom Content (please download seperately):
- Elevator Shaft for Levels with lower Walls - made by myself
I did also use the „Buyable Mailbox and Trash Chute“ made by HugeLunatic to place the mailbox, however, you do not need to have it installed to your game. I did not have this installed when I re-installed and playtested the house, but the mailbox was still there. If you want to download it anyway, please click here.
Required Games: The Sims 3 Base Game, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations and Pets.
Required Stuff Pack: High End Loft Stuff – used for the front door, stairs railing, fence and some room decoration.
Built/Saved/Playtested with Game Version 10.0.96.014017
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 24,695 / 3,342
HugeLunatic for all the helpful tutorials and custom content. Thank you!
Tags: #Elders, #theme, #theme-Elders, #appaloosa plains, #retirement, #nursing, #elder, #elderly, #apartment, #lowered walls, #elevator shaft, #foundation, #lounge, #cafeteria, #indoor swimming pool, #gym, #laundry
Title: Nursing Apartment Homes
Description: House built by Yogi-Tea (MTS) aka Idhrenwen (sims3.com). Please DO NOT REUPLOAD anywhere!
|High-End Loft Stuff|
Nursing Apartment Homes.rar
Size: 1.24 MB · Downloads: 1,616 · 15th Feb 2012
|1.24 MB||1,616||15th Feb 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you are seeking help, please ask in the Help Forum or elsewhere. I won't be able to respond to PMs. Sorry. :-(