Uploaded 3rd Apr 2012 at 3:35 PM · Updated 11th Oct 2012 at 3:12 PM by romagi : Fixed slideshow link
I did this lot for a contest so all the shelf’s are empty so she had room for vacation goodies.
Lot size 40 x 40
Store items are not needed, they are just decor.
Free store items:
Topper - http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...ategoryId=11525
New Years Nectar - http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...ategoryId=11525
KwanzaArt - http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...ategoryId=11525
Love to the Fourth Power - http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...ategoryId=11525
Pay store items:
Portable Platter - http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...ategoryId=11525
Murano Retro and Ripe Fruit Bowl - http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...male&startAt=30
Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Delicacy Server Stand - http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...ategoryId=11525
Beam of Light - http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...ategoryId=11545
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: $317,801
Title: Sunset Modern ~ NO CC
Description: Scenic 3 bedroom, 3 bath with laundry in the one bath, kitchen, living room, dining room, study, rec area and weight room. Basement has small wine cellar with a few bottles to get you started, treasure room with shelving, and sculpting station. Several decks and, patio and balconies plus roof top access. Garage for 2 with parking for 2 more. Pool, hot tub and pond with fish and frogs. ~ by romagi ~
|Fast Lane Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Town Life Stuff|
|Master Suite Stuff|
Sunset Modern ~ NO CC.zip
Size: 2.74 MB · Downloads: 3,528 · 3rd Apr 2012
|2.74 MB||3,528||3rd Apr 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you use my lots in your movies/stories, credit would be appreciated but not required.
I would also like to see what you used it for, so a PM would be nice!