Uploaded 11th May 2012 at 4:13 PM · Updated 10th May 2012 at 7:35 PM by Raxzje
I believe the small curve in the roof is rather aesthetically pleasing, that's why i would like to share this house with you today.
I've also not added too many items and left a lot of open space. If you do have pets this makes routing easier. No annoying feet tapping Sims.
This lot includes:
- Neutral coloured Living room with piano
- Open kitchen with eating area
- 1 bathroom with bath and laundry items
- On the first floor 3 bedrooms coloured red/blue/green Room for 2 Sim children and 2 adults.
- Roof with bar and seating area. Telescope
- Exercise machines on the top floor. You could turn this into a study or a laundry roof if you want.
- Garden area with seating and a pond with actual fish that can be fished
- parking at the front door with a very sexy car
This house is based on architecture design group Studio H:T's "Shield House".
I wish we could curve walls a bit more like this is the Sims.
The seating area at the top is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the view. The perfect spot for a P-A-R-T-Y!
A few notes:
- Because of the curvature of the roof the ceiling is slightly off, but you barely notice it.
- The mailbox shifts location when placed.
CC used, not included:
- Quartz Set Quartz living room(Kitchen table+chairs and painting) section Dining Rooms page 4. By Simcredible!
- Plants Pack 1 + 2 Plants Pack 1 and 2 (section Outdoors page 1 and 4)By Simcredible!
- Hudy777's ModernLine Window Set All windows used right here on MTS.
- Simplicity Rug One of the rugs made by Orangemittens at http://jaue.com/IndigoBlog/
- Modern rug One of the rugs made by Orangemittens at http://jaue.com/IndigoBlog/
- Framed frames paintings One of the paintings made by Orangemittens at http://jaue.com/IndigoBlog/
- Monday seating set Chairs in the living room made by Orangemittens at http://jaue.com/IndigoBlog/
- Cube Cabinet V2 Karaskaras Cube furniture by Karaskaras
- 2009 Jaguar XK Coupe by FreshPrince Creations
Lot size: 20X30
Furnished: 192,746 (without the car 115,746)
Build with patch: 1.33
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 192,746
Title: Shield House
Description: An aesthetically pleasing house designed for 2 adult Sims and their children.
Size: 7.29 MB · Downloads: 3,329 · 11th May 2012
|7.29 MB||3,329||11th May 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!