Abduction Construction - 4Bed/6Bath
Uploaded 18th Mar 2013 at 6:42 PM · Updated 19th Mar 2013 at 3:26 PM by lavendergrrl83 : To keep heading consistent with my other creations' headings.
While in no way do I guarantee an alien abduction, according to my research, the addition of space rocks to the lot increases the chance of an encounter. I played 4 sim weeks before I got a visit (that was without the meteor). I would also like to suggest to set the 3 gnomes (located in the shrubbery fence behind the meteor) to discourage animals, as they tend to sleep/block the front door.
While I normally like to share CC-free creations, this upload has a small shopping list:
Elevator Shaft for Levels with lower Walls by Yogi-Tea
(Note: The above item is the only download you absolutely need in order for this lot to function, plus it's awesome, you should have it anyways!)
From the Sims 3 Store:
BahHaus' Boxy Window (100 SimPoints)
Stäncké Stacker Bookshelf (75 SimPoints)
I hope you & your sims enjoy!
Lot Size: 25x20
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 98,158
Title: Abduction Construction - 4Bed, 6Bath
Description: Got the urge for close encounters of the 3rd kind? The Abduction Construction is the lot for you! This deceivingly spacious home has 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, multiple work areas, home gym and subterranean garden plot. Meteors and space rocks abound, this house is sure to attract some alien attention!
|High-End Loft Stuff|
Size: 2.81 MB · Downloads: 1,177 · 18th Mar 2013
|2.81 MB||1,177||18th Mar 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!